Greetings to all chicken finger enthusiasts out there! Today, I am thrilled to share with you my irresistible recipe for homemade Cheetos chicken fingers. These crispy, cheesy, and flavorful delights are sure to become your new favorite go-to snack or party appetizer.
|Nutritional Information||Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||5.7 g|
Copycat Chicken Tender Pub Subs Recipe
If you’re a fan of the iconic Publix subs but don’t have a location near you, I’ve got you covered with this delicious copycat recipe for chicken tender pub subs. These subs are packed with flavor and will satisfy all your sandwich cravings. Here’s how to make them:
- Chicken tenders
- All-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Vegetable oil
- Sub rolls
- Romaine lettuce
- Dill pickle chips
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken tenders in buttermilk for at least 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne.
- Dredge the marinated chicken tenders in the seasoned flour mixture, making sure they are fully coated.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Fry the chicken tenders until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- While the chicken tenders are frying, prepare the sub rolls by spreading mustard and honey on both sides.
- Layer the sub rolls with romaine lettuce, tomato slices, dill pickle chips, and the fried chicken tenders.
- Enjoy your homemade copycat Publix chicken tender pub subs!
Table: Nutritional Information
These copycat chicken tender pub subs are the perfect combination of crispy chicken, fresh veggies, and tangy honey mustard. They’re easy to make at home and taste just like the real thing. Enjoy this delicious sandwich for lunch, dinner, or anytime you’re craving a tasty sub!
Keto Chicken Nuggets Recipe
If you’re following a keto diet and craving some tasty nuggets, this recipe is for you. These keto chicken nuggets are made with original pork rinds for a crunchy coating and a blend of seasonings to add delicious flavor. They are easy to make and a great option for a low-carb, high-protein meal.
- 1 pound of raw chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup of crushed original pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
To prepare the chicken nuggets, start by seasoning the raw chicken with the salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, granulated garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Dip each chicken piece into the mayonnaise mixture, coating it well.
In another bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds with the remaining seasonings. Roll each mayo-coated chicken piece in the pork rind mixture, pressing gently to ensure the coating sticks. Place the coated chicken nuggets on a baking rack set on a foil-lined baking pan.
Bake the chicken nuggets in a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 20 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked through. Serve them hot with your favorite dipping sauce or enjoy them on their own for a delicious and keto-friendly meal.
Why Choose Pork Rinds?
“Pork rinds make a perfect low-carb alternative to breadcrumbs for coating chicken. They provide a satisfying crunch and a savory flavor that complements the chicken well. Plus, they are naturally low in carbs and high in protein, making them an ideal choice for those following a keto diet.”
|Nutritional Information (per serving)|
Keto Chicken Nuggets Recipe Instructions
Now that you have the ingredients ready, let’s dive into the step-by-step instructions for making these delicious keto chicken nuggets.
1. Start by preparing the raw chicken. Cut it into small, bite-sized pieces, ensuring they are all evenly sized for even cooking. Season the chicken with a mixture of dry seasonings like Pink Himalayan Salt and any other preferred spices.
2. Next, it’s time to create the coating for the chicken nuggets. Crush original pork rinds until they form a fine crumb texture. These pork rinds will not only add a crispy texture but also keep the recipe keto-friendly.
3. In a separate bowl, combine AVocado Oil Mayo and a dash of dijon mustard. This mixture will act as a binding agent and help the pork rind crumbs adhere to the chicken. Dip each seasoned chicken piece into the mayo and mustard mixture, ensuring it is coated on all sides.
4. After coating the chicken with the mayo and mustard mixture, roll each piece in the crushed pork rind crumbs, making sure to cover the entire surface. Once coated, place the chicken nuggets on a baking rack set on top of a foil-lined baking pan. This will allow for even air circulation and result in a crispy exterior.
5. At this point, you have two options for cooking the keto chicken nuggets. You can either fry them in hot oil until they are golden brown and cooked through, or bake them in a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 15-20 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
6. Serve your delicious and keto-friendly chicken nuggets with a flavorful dipping sauce. Classic options like Ranch Dressing or Sriracha Sauce pair wonderfully with the savory flavors of the nuggets. Enjoy!