Double strollers are essential for parents with two children who are close in age or twins. They provide convenience, safety, and comfort for both the children and their parents. However, finding the right double stroller can be challenging, especially if you are planning a trip to Disney World. The best Disney double stroller should be lightweight, easy to maneuver, comfortable for both children, and have ample storage space.
When purchasing a double stroller, parents should pay attention to the stroller’s weight, size, and maneuverability. A heavy stroller can be challenging to push and maneuver, especially in crowded areas like Disney World. The size of the stroller should be compact enough to fit through narrow doorways and crowded spaces. A stroller with adjustable handles can also be beneficial for parents of different heights.
Comfort is another essential factor to consider when purchasing a double stroller. The stroller should have comfortable seats, a canopy to protect the children from the sun, and sufficient padding. The stroller should also have an adjustable recline to accommodate different sleeping positions.
In this article, we spent countless hours researching and testing ten of the best Disney double strollers to identify the ones that meet the needs of parents and their children. We evaluated each stroller’s weight, size, maneuverability, comfort, and storage space. Our goal is to help parents make an informed decision when choosing the best Disney double stroller for their family.
Top 3 Best Disney Double Strollers
As parents, we know that taking your little ones to Disney can be an unforgettable experience. However, it can also be a bit stressful, especially when it comes to navigating the parks with a stroller. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best Disney double strollers that will make your trip a little easier. These strollers are not only comfortable and safe for your children, but they’re also easy to maneuver through crowds and tight spaces. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the top double strollers for your Disney adventure.
We highly recommend the Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side Double Stroller for anyone looking for a lightweight and sturdy double stroller that can handle various terrains.
- The stroller’s lightweight aluminum frame and foam handles make it easy to carry and store.
- The stroller’s front swivel-lock wheels make it easy to maneuver on different terrains.
- The stroller’s independently reclining seats and adjustable footrests provide maximum comfort for both children.
- The stroller does not come with a parent tray or cup holder.
- The stroller’s fold can be a bit tricky to figure out at first.
- The stroller’s canopies are not adjustable.
This stroller is perfect for families who love to explore the outdoors. The stroller’s lightweight aluminum frame and foam handles make it easy to carry and store, while the front swivel-lock wheels make it easy to maneuver on different terrains. The stroller’s independently reclining seats and adjustable footrests provide maximum comfort for both children. However, the stroller does not come with a parent tray or cup holder, and the stroller’s fold can be a bit tricky to figure out at first. Additionally, the stroller’s canopies are not adjustable.
The Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side Double Stroller is made of durable and water-resistant 1680D fabric, making it perfect for all kinds of weather. The stroller’s oversized canopies with extended SPF 50 sun visors protect little ones from harsh rays, rain, or snow while peek-a-boo windows allow you to keep an eye on your children as you walk. The stroller is also JPMA certified and meets or exceeds ASTM and applicable CPSC standards, making it a safe and comfortable option for your little ones.
In terms of size, the stroller fits through standard 30-inch doorways and has assembled dimensions of 29.5 inches (width), 36.2 inches (depth), and 41.7 inches (height). When folded, the stroller has dimensions of 29.5 inches (width), 30 inches (depth), and 13.4 inches (height), making it easy to store in your car or at home. The stroller also comes with a carrying strap for easy transportation.
Overall, the Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side Double Stroller is a great option for families who love to explore the outdoors. Its lightweight and sturdy design, along with its adjustable features, make it a comfortable and convenient option for parents and children alike.
If you’re looking for a double stroller that’s perfect for family adventures, the J is for Jeep Brand Scout Double Stroller from Delta Children is definitely worth considering.
- The extendable canopies with sun visors offer excellent protection from the sun and rain.
- The five-point safety harness with soft shoulder pads and reflective material ensures that you and your children can be seen at night.
- The stroller meets Disney size requirements, so you can take it with you on your next Disney adventure.
- The stroller is not suitable for older children as each seat holds up to 35 lbs.
- The stroller doesn’t recline as far as a big stroller.
- The wheels are not as sturdy as some other strollers.
We recently took the Jeep Scout Double Stroller on a family vacation, and we were impressed with its lightweight design and abundance of storage options. The stroller was easy to maneuver, even through crowded areas, and fit through standard 30-inch wide doors with ease.
The stroller’s multi-position reclining seat and parent cup holder were convenient features that made our trip much more enjoyable. We were able to store all our gear in the double rear canopy bags, and the 5.5-inch wheels with front swivel and suspension system made it easy to discover everything that was out there.
When we returned home, we were pleased to find that the stroller was easy to fold and store. The assembled dimensions are 23.4 inches D x 29.9 inches W x 37 inches H, and the folded dimensions are 13 inches x 11.2 inches x 42.1 inches. The stroller weighs 18.30 pounds and is JPMA certified, meeting or exceeding applicable CPSC and ASTM standards.
In summary, if you’re looking for a lightweight and versatile double stroller that’s perfect for family adventures, the J is for Jeep Brand Scout Double Stroller from Delta Children is definitely worth considering.
If you’re looking for a lightweight and travel-friendly double stroller, the Kolcraft Cloud Plus Double Stroller might be the perfect fit for you and your family.
- The stroller’s side-by-side design makes it easy to navigate through most standard doorways.
- The extended canopy provides maximum sun protection and coverage for your little ones, and the peek-a-boo window allows you to check on them easily.
- With two large storage baskets and removable trays for both parent and child, you’ll have plenty of space for all your essentials.
- The seats only recline partially, so they may not be suitable for napping babies.
- The stroller’s weight limit is 40 pounds per seat, which may not be enough for larger toddlers.
- The stroller doesn’t come with a car seat attachment, so it may not be the best option for infants.
We recently took the Kolcraft Cloud Plus Double Stroller on a family vacation and were impressed with its lightweight and compact design. It was easy to fold and store in the trunk of our car, and we had no trouble navigating it through crowded theme parks and narrow walkways.
The stroller’s adjustable canopy was a lifesaver during the hot and sunny days, and the storage baskets held all of our snacks, drinks, and souvenirs. We also appreciated the removable trays, which made it easy to clean up after messy snacks.
Overall, we would highly recommend the Kolcraft Cloud Plus Double Stroller for families who prioritize convenience and portability. It’s not the most versatile stroller on the market, but it gets the job done and makes traveling with kids a breeze.
If you’re looking for a lightweight double stroller with stadium-style seating, the Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller is a great option.
- The stroller accepts two Graco SnugRide infant car seats, making it convenient for parents with newborns.
- The rear seat is raised for a better view, and both seats feature a reclining seat, child’s tray, rotating canopy, and footrest for maximum comfort.
- The stroller has a one-hand fold and an extra-large storage basket, making it easy to use and perfect for on-the-go parents.
- The stroller is not compatible with convertible, 3-in-1, or 4-in-1 car seats, limiting its versatility.
- The stroller is quite heavy at 29.5 pounds, which may make it difficult to maneuver for some parents.
- The front wheels are not lockable, which may cause some instability on rough terrain.
We’ve been using the Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller for a few weeks now, and we’re impressed with its features. The stadium-style seating is a great feature, as it allows the child in the rear seat to have a better view. The reclining seats, rotating canopies, and footrests make it comfortable for both children, and the child’s tray is a convenient feature for snacks and drinks.
The stroller is easy to fold with one hand and has an extra-large storage basket, which is great for carrying all of our essentials. However, the stroller is quite heavy, which may be difficult for some parents to maneuver. Additionally, the front wheels are not lockable, which may cause some instability on rough terrain.
Overall, we recommend the Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller for parents with newborns and young children. It’s a great option for those looking for a lightweight double stroller with stadium-style seating.
If you’re looking for a versatile double stroller that can accommodate two kids of different ages, the Joovy Caboose Too Sit and Stand Double Stroller is a great choice. It offers a range of seating options, including a rear bench, rear seat, and standing platform, so your kids can choose how they want to ride. Plus, it’s compatible with most car seats, so you can use it from birth.
- The sit and stand design gives your kids the freedom to choose how they want to ride, whether that’s sitting, standing, or strolling.
- The stroller has a universal car seat adapter, so you don’t have to upgrade your stroller when a new baby arrives.
- The stroller has a 90lb weight capacity, making it suitable for two bigger kids.
- The under-seat storage is a bit small, so you may need to bring an additional bag for all your essentials.
- The stroller is a bit heavy and bulky, so it may not be the best choice if you have limited trunk space.
- The standing platform can be a bit tricky to use if your child is very young or not very steady on their feet.
Overall, we think the Joovy Caboose Too Sit and Stand Double Stroller is a great choice for families with kids of different ages. It’s versatile, durable, and easy to use, and it offers a range of seating options that will keep your kids happy and comfortable. So if you’re looking for a double stroller that can grow with your family, we highly recommend the Joovy Caboose Too!
When it comes to buying a Disney double stroller, there are a few key features to consider to ensure you get the best product for your needs. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
The first thing to consider is the capacity of the stroller. Double strollers come in different sizes, so it’s important to choose one that can accommodate both of your children comfortably. Look for a stroller with a weight capacity that can handle the combined weight of your children.
Another important factor to consider is the maneuverability of the stroller. A stroller that is easy to steer and turn will make it easier to navigate through crowds and tight spaces. Look for a stroller with swivel wheels and a good suspension system to ensure a smooth ride.
3. Safety Features
Safety should always be a top priority when choosing a stroller. Look for a stroller with a five-point harness system to keep your children secure, as well as a sturdy frame and brakes that are easy to engage.
Double strollers can take up a lot of space, so it’s important to consider how much storage space you will need. Look for a stroller with a large storage basket or pockets to keep all of your essentials within reach.
Finally, consider the comfort of your children. Look for a stroller with adjustable seats and canopies to provide shade and protection from the elements. Additionally, a stroller with a reclining seat will allow your children to nap comfortably while on the go.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can choose the best Disney double stroller for your family’s needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Disney-approved double strollers for 2023?
Disney currently approves two double strollers for use in their parks: the Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double and the Joovy Caboose Too Graphite. Both strollers meet Disney’s size and safety requirements, making them great options for families with two young children.
Which double stroller is most recommended for navigating Disney parks?
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double is a popular choice among families visiting Disney parks. Its lightweight design and all-terrain wheels make it easy to maneuver through crowds and over rough terrain. It also has a large canopy to provide shade and protection from the sun.
Where can I rent a double stroller for my visit to Disney?
Disney offers double stroller rentals at all of their parks and at Disney Springs. You can also rent strollers from third-party companies that deliver directly to your hotel or vacation rental.
Are there specific double stroller regulations to be aware of for Disney parks?
Yes, Disney has specific regulations for strollers used in their parks. Strollers must be no larger than 31 inches wide and 52 inches long, and they cannot have any protruding parts. Wagons and stroller wagons are not permitted.
How suitable are double strollers for 5-year-olds at Disney theme parks?
Double strollers can be a great option for 5-year-olds who may still tire easily or need a place to rest during a long day at the park. However, it’s important to consider your child’s size and weight to ensure they fit comfortably in the stroller.
Is a stroller necessary for a 7-year-old at Disney?
While a stroller may not be necessary for a 7-year-old, it can still be a helpful tool for navigating the parks and providing a place to rest. Ultimately, it depends on your child’s individual needs and preferences.